Different message for filename vs virus triggers

ISP List isp-list at TULSACONNECT.COM
Wed May 29 16:18:34 IST 2002

Is it possible to have MailScanner insert different Subject prefixes and
body text based on if the trigger is from a virus or from a filename
extension block?  Right now, if I sent a perfectly valid and virus-free
.vbs attachment through it, it is blocked via my rules, but the message
MailScanner sends has the "virus detected" Subject prefix and the body text
despite the fact that it really isnt a virus.

--Mike