interested in Postfix support?

Nick Phillips nwp at LEMON-COMPUTING.COM
Wed May 22 13:01:24 IST 2002

On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 01:42:29PM +0200, Fredrik Thulin wrote:

> However, content_filter means one exec() per mail. Not feasible when you are
> exec:ing Perl IMO. We are planning on using this on a mail-system currently
> delivering 1-2 GB of mail every day. Probably 2/3 of these during business
> hours.

Ideally, given the philosophy behind postfix (each program does it's own
one thing etc.), there would/should be a suitable reliable interface provided
by postfix to enable one to suck in and blow out queue files.

Seems that no-one writing an MTA ever thinks that anyone else could
possibly want to do stuff to their queues, though... they're probably
right *most* of the time.

*shrug*

Nick Phillips -- nwp at lemon-computing.com
You will experience a strong urge to do good; but it will pass.