Delivering disinfected mails depending on destination e-mail address.

Marc Perea marc.perea at ELECTRONIC-GROUP.COM
Tue May 21 17:58:39 IST 2002

On Tue, 21 May 2002 11:57:42 -0400
Ryan Dlugosz <ryan at DLUGOSZ.NET> wrote:

> For this special case you could easily use a procmail recipe that will
> send virus-laden emails (using the {Virus?} subject tag) to /dev/null or
> some garbage folder.
> -Ryan

Thank you very much Ryan, but I will use the "X-MailScanner: Found to be infected" header to identify the viurses instead of the subject. (It will have the same effect I guess)

Here is the very simple procmail recipe in case someother users are interested :

# cat $HOME/.procmailrc
:0
/dev/null

Thanks once more!!

Cheers,

--
Marc Perea - System Administration Staff
Mail: marc.perea at electronic-group.com
Tel:  (+34) 93 600 23 23
Fax:  (+34) 93 600 23 10