Delivering disinfected mails depending on destination e-mail address.

Ryan Dlugosz ryan at DLUGOSZ.NET
Tue May 21 16:57:42 IST 2002

For this special case you could easily use a procmail recipe that will
send virus-laden emails (using the {Virus?} subject tag) to /dev/null or
some garbage folder.
-Ryan

--
Ryan Dlugosz