Where is VirusWarning.txt?

Daniel Leavitt dll at SCITOOLS.COM
Tue May 21 15:08:30 IST 2002

Curious, I got this note from Antigen at skywalker.sdsu.edu in response to
my submitting my previous message to this list:

-----
Antigen for Exchange found Unknown infected with VIRUS= HTML.MimeExploit
(CA(Vet),CA(InoculateIT)) worm.
The message is currently Purged.  The message, "     Re: Where is
VirusWarning.txt?", was
sent from Daniel Leavitt  and was discovered in SMTP Messages\Inbound
located at SDSU Foundation/SDSU_FOUNDATION/MAIL.
-----

"VirusWarning.txt"
> attachment(s) for more information.</B><BR></P>
> <HEAD></HEAD><BODY>
> <iframe src=cid:W60650ZWb height=0 width=0>
> </iframe>
> <FONT></FONT></BODY></HTML>
>

> What is "iframe"?
>
> Dan