Spamassassin reports

Henrik Lewander henrik at LEWANDER.COM
Thu May 16 19:29:47 IST 2002

From: "Julian Field" <jkf at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK>

> Yes, one or two people have asked for that. In the next release I hope...

Great! Maybe mailscanner could have an option for adding the spamassassin
score to the subject field to (for mail over the spam threshold). Something
like [SPAM][19] or [SPAM][09] (with leading 0). Then we would be able to
easily sort the new spam in the spam folder according to the score, ie get
the most likely false positives at the top.

I'm not following this list that closely so sorry if this has already been
brought up.

Regards, Henrik