Virus Klez.H and McAfee

Evert Jan van Ramselaar evertjan at VANRAMSELAAR.NL
Thu May 9 12:50:40 IST 2002

Hi Julian,

I just applied this patch.
For "non Klez.H" messages it does not change behaviour for both clean and
infected messages, which is good.

Now I'm just waiting for behaviour with the Klez.H virus. Lately I get one
or two a day, so it's just a matter of time...

Tnx for coming up with patches so soon!

--
  Evert Jan van Ramselaar  <evertjan at vanramselaar.nl>
  Van Ramselaar Info Tech  <http://www.vanramselaar.nl>