Virus Klez.H and McAfee

Freerk Kalsbeek freerk at MINDSWITCH.NET
Wed May 8 12:48:43 IST 2002

Hi,

I've seen a similar problem here.
Klez is also detected in my setup with Sophos. I receive an HTML formatted
email indicating that I can read details in the attachment virusalert.txt,
but the attachment is not there.

Any clues?

Freerk