Sophos autoupdate is dead jim!

jim schlegel jschlegs at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Tue May 7 20:40:27 IST 2002

I think I had that once.  Turned out my Sophos was out of date.  I still
had 3.51 installed and they were up to 3.56.  I know they have a new
release each month, so 3.57 should be available now.  I had to go
through and reinstall the Sophos software.