Need Help!

Kelly Hamlin fizz at BOMB.NET
Tue May 7 01:32:17 IST 2002

Its not directly mailscanner related but im hoping someone has a clue..
we had a drive crash and i was to dumb to have a current backup. I
reinstalled from scratch slackware 8.0 and got everything installed/tested.
Sophos - tested and working..
Mailscanner -  is scanning the messages and putting them in the mqueue dir
like its supposed to do.

The problem im having is, it seems as if sendmail isnt even trying to
deliver those messages. They just keep backing up in that directory. Im at a
loss as to what the problem is. I Installed all the modules i was supposed
to, i have permissions and what not the way they are supposed to (i think)
but i still would think any of those would have any affect on sendmail
sending its queue.

any idea, clues would be most helpfull as ive been working on this for the
past 5 hours..

                  //////
                ( o o )
| [Kelly Hamlin]