installing from the rpm

James A. Pattie james at PCXPERIENCE.COM
Mon Mar 25 20:05:56 GMT 2002

Optionally, we could update the spec file to just require the perl
modules as rpms and then build and distribute the perl module rpms from
the spec files I provided last month.  This way you don't need gcc
installed.  The added benefits are that you aren't rebuilding the same
perl modules every time you upgrade mailscanner and you possibly aren't
overriding a newer version of the perl module with what is included in
the mailscanner package.

--
James A. Pattie
james at pcxperience.com