spamassassin not called on Debian?

Kurt Yoder kylist at SHCORP.COM
Sun Mar 24 05:06:40 GMT 2002

Hi list

Mailscanner doesn't appear to be using spamassassin, even though I've got
the mailscanner.cf file set with option "Use SpamAssassin = yes". I sent
myself a redirected spam, but it wasn't caught. I'm not even seeing the
X-header "X-MailScanner-SpamCheck:". Mails from the internet (ie, they
aren't in the whitelist) don't show this X-header either...

I'm running Debian (mostly testing) with Mailscanner v 3.12.4 (Debian
package mailscanner 3.12.4-1). Other packages version info: SpamAssassin
2.11, Sendmail 8.12.1, Sophos Sweep 3.55. Any ideas what might be going
wrong or bad with my setup?

Thanks

--
Kurt Yoder