Proper way to handle misidentifiedspamsite-wide?

Rose, Bobby brose at MED.WAYNE.EDU
Thu Jun 27 18:38:12 IST 2002

Add this to your sendmail.pl file and it will create a single message
file containing the full message and the SA headers.  Then you can "cat
* > ~/mail/spam" and check it with pine.  You can then use to also
report to razor/dcc in bulk.

465a466
> #Bobby added $mID for saving report
467c468
<     = SAForkAndTest($SAspamtest, $spammail);
---
>     = SAForkAndTest($SAspamtest, $spammail, $mID);
476c477,478
<   my($Test, $Mail) = @_;
---
> #Bobby added $mID for saving report
>   my($Test, $Mail, $mID) = @_;
500a503,515
> #Bobby's added code
>     my $SAScore  = $spamness->get_hits();
>     my $SAReqHits =  $spamness->get_required_hits();
>     #Log::InfoLog("SpamAssassin score $SAScore of $SAReqHits");
>     if ($SAScore >= $SAReqHits) {
>       $spamness->rewrite_mail ();
>       my $SARewrite = $spamness->get_full_message_as_text();
>       local(*DOUT);
>       open(DOUT, ">>/var/spam/queue/spr$mID") or Log::DieLog("Failed
to create copy of spam message spr$mID");