Proper way to handle misidentifiedspamsite-wide?

Lewis Bergman lbergman at abi.tconline.net
Wed Jun 26 19:28:45 IST 2002

> Again, agreed.  That's why I was asking.  To see if that is what most
> people doing system-wide stuff are doing.  So most people (doing site-wide
> anti-spam) are doing "store" and then manually checking for valid entries
> to whitelist on a regular basis, correct?
Well, I'm doing deliver site wide at the moment. When or if "stepped" actions
are added I will go to something like:
Really Bad Spam = 10
Really Bad Spam Action = Delete
Default = deliver

Meaning site wide, delete anything scoring 10 or more, otherwise deliver.
No idea if this sort of thing will make it or not.
--
Lewis Bergman
Texas Communications