Differing Spam Actions for different thresholds?

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Jun 26 15:42:46 IST 2002

I am intending to implement a full system where you can specify any minimum
threshold for any rule in spam.actions.conf, to give you full flexibility.
I admit that's not what quite a few of you want, but there are people who do.

However, you have the source, so feel free to DIY :-)

                             Southampton SO17 1BJ