{SPAM?} spamassassin required hits adjustment.

Hancock, Scott HancockS at MORGANCO.COM
Tue Jun 25 21:54:30 IST 2002

Thanks for the "proof read" Julian.

I've got bigger problems.  SA suddenly started rating most of my mail at 255
(including all mail from this list).  It also appears to be called twice
consecutively

<snip>
<snip>

I turned off SA for now.  I will investigate further tomorrow.

> If someone feels like writing it...

Ok, fair enough.  I've got a long way to go before I can pitch in, but its a
personal goal.

Thanks again

Scott Hancock