Notify Senders

Matt Kettler mkettler at EVI-INC.COM
Tue Jun 25 19:34:18 IST 2002

I don't think that will quite do what he wants. Your suggestion will still
notify non-local senders that they send him a virus. He wants to notify
*only* local senders.

This is what he's looking for:

Outside ->in   notify postmaster, local recipient. No external senders
notified.
inside -> out   notify local sender, postmaster, no external recipients
notified.

Your suggestion is similar, but in the outside->in case, the external
senders are notified.