Spamassassin Scores ?

Gerry Doris gerry at dorfam.ca
Mon Jun 24 15:33:05 IST 2002

If I remember correctly there was a lot of discussion a while back about
whether the behaviour of spamassassin was the same whether it was called
via mailscanner or run separately.  I believe some folks were trying to
test this out.

Was there ever a conclusion?  I can't find anything definitive in the
archives.

I've just starting using spamassassin called by mailscanner and the
scores seem to be lower.  Frankly, I'm not sure it really matters as
long as it works but inquiring minds what to know!

Gerry
--
"The lyfe so short, the craft so long to learne" Chaucer