Qmail Support

Nick Phillips nwp at LEMON-COMPUTING.COM
Sun Jun 23 03:01:52 IST 2002

On Sat, Jun 22, 2002 at 05:21:09PM +0200, Brandon Friedman wrote:

> Yes, I read the FAQ but I need direct qmail support!
>
> I was just wondering if anybody has done some work on it or if there
> are some pointers to try to get it to work?

I don't know whether Julian has used qmail, but I certainly haven't.
Without knowing how qmail handles its queues, it's difficult to know
how easy (or otherwise) it would be to add support for it.

If someone could point me at some documentation of qmail's queue formats
and handling, then I could at least get some idea how difficult adding
support for it is likely to be...

Cheers,

Nick
Nick Phillips -- nwp at lemon-computing.com
You feel a whole lot more like you do now than you did when you used to.