ANNOUNCE: Version 3.20-6 released

Gerry Doris gerry at DORFAM.CA
Fri Jun 21 23:59:56 IST 2002

I pulled a copy of the rpm file down this morning and installed 3.20-6.
It seemed to go well but I found that mailscanner wasn't working.

I was getting a message that it couldn't find

/opt/mailscanner/etc/spam.assassin.prefs.conf

which is correct since the file is in /usr/local/MailScanner/etc on my
system.  I couldn't see where to change this so I took the easy way out
and just created the /opt directories and put a link in there to the
correct location.  That fixed it.  I'm now working my way through a LOT of
emails that piled up over the day.

BTW, I'm running RH 7.3

Gerry
--

"The lyfe so short, the craft so long to learne"  Chaucer