Deliver Spam to Single Recipient?

Nathan Johanson nathan at tcpnetworks.net
Fri Jun 21 02:40:55 IST 2002

Doh!  That makes sense... Sendmail handles the delivery of the message.

I do know how to forward _all_ mail for a domain to a single recipient
(using the mailertable). But the clincher is that I only want this rule
to effect messages tagged as spam by mailscanner. I'm assuming there is
some way to tell Sendmail to check the subject of messages destined for a
given domain, and if the subject contains the phrase {SPAM?}, deliver it
to the postmaster (otherwise, deliver it to the intended recipient). I
realize this isn't a Sendmail mailling list, but I'm hoping someone can
point me in the right direction. Is there a function of sendmail (such as
the mailertable) that can do this sort of thing, or does it require some
fairly complex programming (I tend to avoid touching the cf file by hand,
and stick with the eaiser m4 methods)? Which chapter in the bat book, or
which faq at sendmail.org should I start my digging in? :)

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Nathan Johanson