Signing messages by domain/MRTG

Wed Jun 19 12:08:28 IST 2002

Quentin

OK this is getting kinda off topic, but from what I rememer of the
ukcrypto thread the legal bods there decided is would be legally
enforceable.

BUT from I was taught email should be treated as a postcard. Now the
local postman where I grew up (small Yorkshire village) always new where
people had been on the holidays etc as he read all the postcards!

--
Martin Hepworth
Senior Systems Administrator

Quentin Campbell wrote:
> Martin
>
> Try http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/stupid-disclaimers/ for an interesting
> discussion on the subject and many silly examples.
>
> Quentin Campbell (Postmaster)
> ---
> PHONE: +44 191 222 8209    Computing Service, University of Newcastle
> FAX:   +44 191 222 8765    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom, NE1 7RU.
> "Any opinion expressed above is mine. The University can get its own."

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com