Signing messages by domain/MRTG

Quentin Campbell Q.G.Campbell at NEWCASTLE.AC.UK
Wed Jun 19 11:55:33 IST 2002

Martin

Try http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/stupid-disclaimers/ for an interesting
discussion on the subject and many silly examples.

Quentin Campbell (Postmaster)
---
PHONE: +44 191 222 8209    Computing Service, University of Newcastle
FAX:   +44 191 222 8765    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom, NE1 7RU.
"Any opinion expressed above is mine. The University can get its own."

www.mimesweeper.com