Signing messages by domain/MRTG

Steve Freegard SMF at LBSLTD.CO.UK
Mon Jun 17 16:00:37 IST 2002

Hi All,

I'm trying to pursuade the IT director to get rid of our existing SMTP
gateway (WinNT+MIMEsweeper for SMTP+Sophos) and to replace it with RedHat
Linux, Sophos, MailScanner and SpamAssassin and there were a couple of
things that I was wondering about MailScanner:

1) Is it possible to sign messages only were 'from' certain domains - e.g.
to add a legal disclaimer to all messages from my internal domains but not
to mail coming in from external sources??

2) Has anyone managed to modify the supplied MRTG script to show the number
of mails processed/virus/spam by hour as well as by day/month?

Kind regards,

Steve Freegard
Systems Manager
Littlehampton Book Services Ltd.