Permanent white listing

Julian Field jkf at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Jun 17 13:48:19 IST 2002

Look at www.eicar.org.

>However, spam filtering doesn't work as expected. No matter the contents of
>a message, it gets always marked as "whitelisted" - and I'm not using any
>white listing. For example, these are the headers with a test spam sent
>from some external account :
>
>Accept Spam From =

Try commenting out all the "Accept Spam From" lines, rather than leaving
them blank. I suspect the configuration file reader is seeing that as 'any
network whose IP addresses match ""' which is all of them.

I'll change the behaviour of this line for the next release.
                             Southampton SO17 1BJ