ANNOUNCE: Version 3.20-1 released

ISP List isp-list at TULSACONNECT.COM
Fri Jun 14 15:45:15 IST 2002

At 02:30 PM 6/14/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi folks,
>
>It's release time again.
>Loads of goodies for you all in this new version :-)
>As usual, you can download it from
>         http://www.mailscanner.info/
>
>Jules.

in mailscanner.conf:

# Expand TNEF attachments using an external program?
# This should be "yes" except for Sophos (when it should be "no")
# as Sophos has the facility built-in.

should be updated to:

# Expand TNEF attachments using an external program?
# This should be "yes" except when using McAfee/uvscan or Sophos (when it
should be "no")
# as they have the facility built-in.

Also, it would be useful to define mailscanner's default directory prefix
as a global variable at the top of the conf file, (e.g. "/opt"), so for
folks like me that use "/usr/local/bin/" instead, I don't have to go and
change every reference in the conf file.

--Mike