sophos autoupdate

Willem Kuiters wkuiters at FREE.FR
Sun Jun 9 17:44:25 IST 2002

I've been trying the sophos auto-update script that comes with
mailscanner. (Julian got me scared about locking sophos while updating).
Everything seems to work, a new directory is made with a fresh set of ide
files, but the symlink directing towards it seems to have problems and
when I launch sweep after running the script it complains that it can't
find the .dat file. What could be the cause?
--
          /////                Willem Kuiters