"^M"

Willem Kuiters wkuiters at FREE.FR
Tue Jun 4 15:26:10 IST 2002

Hello,

Since a few days "^M" gets attached at the end of the header lines of the
mail I receive on this machine. They don't seem to cause any harm but I
still want to know what they mean. I suspect they have something to do
with the interpretation of signs indicating the end of a line or a
carriage return.  Is that right? I use Linux (Debian) with the latest
version of Mailscanner packaged for Woody.

Can this have something to do with Mailscanner or should I look completely
elswhere?

Willem
--
€º°`°º€ø,žž,ø€º°`°º€ø,žž,ø€º°`°º€ø,žž,ø€º°`°º€ø,žž,ø€º°`°º€ø,žž,ø€º°`°º€ø
         ** "Getting out of bed in the morning is an act of  **

                            ** htag 0.0.19 **