Klez.H

Julian Field jkf at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sat Jun 1 20:29:16 IST 2002

Is there a consensus that the mcafee wrapper and autoupdate scripts should
be changed to use new locations?
If so, what would you all like?

I can always put some checking code in the RPM so that it spits a big
warning if the old directory still exists, so you get told to move your
copy of McAfee to the new location.

Any suggestions welcome!

Jules.

At 20:47 31/05/2002, you wrote: