Kaspersky 4.0.1.0 & MailScanner 3.22-10 ?

Alf Gunz hugo.1000 at GMX.NET
Wed Jul 31 20:28:54 IST 2002

Hi,

> Sweep = /usr/local/kaspersky/kasperskywrapper

> Everything else in the mailscanner.conf is stock from the install defaults.
> Am I missing something here, aside from the fact that it is still alpha?

Check if kavscanner works correctly. Try kavscanner <virusfile>.
That's what didn't work for me first. It said something about "nothing to
scan".
And I've disabled the use of the profile in the kasperskywrapper so that
kavscanner uses the same settings on the console as the kav in mailscanner.

--
mfg alf