SpamAssassin default rules

Peter Peters P.G.M.Peters at civ.utwente.nl
Wed Jul 31 09:13:36 IST 2002

On Tue, 30 Jul 2002 19:27:40 +0100, you wrote:

>I wouldn't dream of touching them personally, the SA development guys put a
>lot of work into getting the scores right. The only thing I would do is
>increase the "required_hits" value to 9 instead of 5. That produces pretty
>much 0 false positives.

The only thing I did was disable blocklisting. I use an extended set of
BL's from within MailScanner.

In regard to increasing the required hits: I kept it at 5 and the only
false positives I get are complaints about spam which include the
spam-body.

--
Peter Peters
senior netwerkbeheerder,  Centrum voor Informatievoorziening,