help diagnose a mis-tagged email (not spam, tagged as spam)

Jason jason at jnj.org
Wed Jul 24 22:15:23 IST 2002

howdy

I'm posting this to both the mailscanner and spamassassin lists since I'm
not sure where the problem lies.

A user forwarded me a non-spam email that was tagged as spam.  Here's the
spamcheck header:

this is from an internal user, to an internal user, and the subject and
body look like:

Subject: {PROBABLY SPAM} come to server room pretty please

we need to put a cd in edi-dev, cabinet looks locked?

anyone have any idea how that happened?  And is there a way with
mailscanner + spamassassin to not scan mail originating from my network?

--
Jason Burnett
jason at jnj.org
~ No witty signature available at this time ~