More on SpamAssasin Hangup

Mojahedul Hoque Abul Hasanat mojahed at AGNI.COM
Mon Jul 15 14:11:17 IST 2002

Dear List,

I have got a certian juicy spam that SpamAssassin chokes on every time,
without failure!  I mean every time (already seen hundreds) this spam
comes into the queue, SA times out.

I am trying to find out where the bug is.  I request anyone with two
minutes spare time to put these df and qf files into their incoming
sendmail queue and see if SA times out.  SA does fine if I run it from
the command line on a message constructed from the *.header and df file.

Thanks in advance.

--
Mojahed
System Administrator, Agni Systems Limited