more/all_spam_to

Peter Peters P.G.M.Peters at civ.utwente.nl
Mon Jul 15 07:35:46 IST 2002

On Fri, 12 Jul 2002 15:39:46 -0300, you wrote:

>Figuring that some users will (for whatever reason) be disgruntled by the
>addition of {SPAM??} to the subject, I'm looking for a way to
>"opt-out" certain users.  SA has a "more_spam_to and
>all_spam_to" directive, but those don't seem to work when SA is being
>called by MailScanner.

We don't change anything in the Subject: header. We scan everything (for
most of our domains) and add the X-headers. The users scan on the parts
of the header they want. So one user can use only SpamAssassin while
anothe user also uses some RFC-IGNORANT BL's. We don't do BL-checking in
SpamAssassin to be able to distinguish between the different BL's.

--
Peter Peters
senior netwerkbeheerder,  Centrum voor Informatievoorziening,