more/all_spam_to

David Lancaster dml at UNB.CA
Fri Jul 12 19:39:46 IST 2002

Julian et all,

Question:
I'm using MailScanner and Spamassassin to scan incoming mail, flag it, and
pass it off to a server for delivery. Most of our users will be extermely
happy to be able to filter their spam out.

Figuring that some users will (for whatever reason) be disgruntled by the
addition of {SPAM??} to the subject, I'm looking for a way to
"opt-out" certain users.  SA has a "more_spam_to and
all_spam_to" directive, but those don't seem to work when SA is being
called by MailScanner.

Am I missing a simple way to configure this? (I can't just setup user
accounts and procmail scripts, too many users...) Could MailScanner obey
SA's more/all_spam_to directives?  Is this (or adding a recipient
whitelist) an option that could be added simply?

TIA,
D.