Logger.pl in 3.15

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sat Jul 13 15:56:52 IST 2002

I think this is caused by not running "h2ph" on your Perl installation, so
it doesn't know what the numbers are for these constants. Read the man page
for h2ph as it shows you how to run it. And don't forget the man page for
it is in the Perl manpages so may not be on your manpath.

                             Southampton SO17 1BJ