MailScanner sudden failure!

Gerry Doris gerry at DORFAM.CA
Fri Jul 12 21:10:37 IST 2002

On Fri, 12 Jul 2002, Julian Field wrote:

> Are you using the "osirusoft" DNSBL (in a "Spam List" configuration line)?
> There seem to be distinct problems with osirusoft today, and it may be
> making things run slowly.
> --
> Julian Field                Teaching Systems Manager

Well, something strange was happening today.  This morning I found that
most of my mail including the MailScanner list was being marked as spam.
Checking the headers showed that Spam.cop was the culprit.

It all seems back to normal now???

--
Gerry

"The lyfe so short, the craft so long to learne"  Chaucer