Minor problems with messages to users

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Fri Jul 12 20:46:37 IST 2002

Marc,

I tried to modify mcafeewrapper:
exec ${PackageDir}/$prog -d $datDIR "$@" | sed 's-^.*/--'

It worked OK at the command line (got the file name and the virus found)
but the line disappeared altogether in MailScanner...  not what I
wanted...

I also tried to modify sweep.pl:
$lastline =~ s/$BaseDir\/*\w+\///;
but it didn't work either (I still got the last dir part).

--
Denis Beauchemin, analyste
Université de Sherbrooke, S.T.I.