more/all_spam_to

David Lancaster dml at UNB.CA
Fri Jul 12 20:29:51 IST 2002

Ah,

I was adding it to /etc/mail/mailscanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf
correctly.  But I didn't read the fine print in "man
Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf".  The more/all_spam_to only work on the
"To: " Headers in the message, and I was telneting to port 25 and smacking
in the message without putting in the headers.

Course, this means that mail sent to users without the correct
"To: " header won't get white-listed (cc/bcc's).

Hopefully it'll be enough.

Thanks Matt,

D.