more/all_spam_to

Matt Kettler mkettler at EVI-INC.COM
Fri Jul 12 20:11:08 IST 2002

Which SA config file did you add your "more_spam_to" directives? Be aware
that without a bit of extra work spamassassin is always called as user root
by mailscanner so /home/username/.spamassassin/user_prefs is not the proper
place. /etc/mail/mailscanner is a good spot, or /root/.spamassassin/user_prefs.

These seem to work fine for me, but make sure that mailscanner isn't doing
RBL checks, let SA do them. Otherwise the more_spam_to will apply to SA
scoring, but it could still be tagged by mailscanner doing a RBL check.