FW: Kaspersky Anti-Virus version 4.0.1.0

Alf Gunz hugo.1000 at GMX.NET
Thu Jul 11 17:17:00 IST 2002

Hi,

> My telnet console also locks at this point.
> I guess something's changed from the old version to the new one.
> It works fine just running from the command line (/opt/AVP/kavscanner).
> If I run /usr/local/kaspersky/kasperskywrapper /etc it come back with
>
> "Nothing to scan.
> You should select at least one directory to scan. "

I had the same "error". Then I copied the kaspersky.prf in
/opt/AVP/etc/defUnix.prf so that kavscanner always uses that one and so it
works perfectly.
I can't remember changing something else.

--
MfG