FW: Kaspersky Anti-Virus version 4.0.1.0

Mike Walker mike at 4frontmedia.net
Tue Jul 9 08:34:24 IST 2002

Are we the only people out there using 4.0.1.0 - any body out there with
some experience?

We Wrote......

"I have upgraded my Virus Scanner to kaspersky anti-virus from version 3.0
Build 136 to 4.0.1.0
Now when Mailscanner scans mail it never moves into mqueue for delivery I
see in the log the
"Scanning 1 messages"  message but it does not do anything with it.

My telnet console also locks at this point.
I guess something's changed from the old version to the new one.
It works fine just running from the command line (/opt/AVP/kavscanner).
If I run /usr/local/kaspersky/kasperskywrapper /etc it come back with

"Nothing to scan.
You should select at least one directory to scan. "

Has anyone got mailscanner working correctly with this version of kaspersky?

Paul"