how to let abuse emails through

Richard D Alloway ralloway at CHARTERPA.NET
Thu Jul 4 18:00:09 IST 2002

Hi.

I'm testing mailscanner + spamassassin + f-prot on one of my accounts
which receives abuse complaints regarding our users.

Since many of the complaints are about our users sending spam, and the
message is included, the complaints are marked as spam.

If I turn on the high score actions, there is a distinct possibility that
the complaints will be deleted since they contain high scoring spam.

I don't think using spam.whitelist.conf will work, since you need to enter
the sender, not the recipient.

Is there a way around this so that all email to, say, abuse@* will be
delivered regardless of score (perhaps even bypass spamassassin
completely)?

Of course, I could be way off base...this could be a spammassassin
setting, but I'm still new to this whole setup and am not 100% sure...

Thanks!

-Rich