Performance

Thomas DuVally thomas_duvally at BROWN.EDU
Mon Jul 1 13:43:56 IST 2002

Julian suggested I post this request here for information.

I'm looking to implement MailScanner on our campus, but I want to be
able to justify it to upper management.  What I'm looking for is info
such as how many e-mail a day, general hardware types used, downtime
issues, etc.

I've been told about sites seeing traffic in the 100,000's, but I don't
know what kind of systems, which makes it tough to compare.

We're looking at implementing it across 3-4 Sun Netra's.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I REALLY want to get rid of what
we have now.

Thanks
--
Tom DuVally