Outgoing & relayed email

Edward Mitchell ed at THE7THBEER.COM
Wed Jan 30 17:08:49 GMT 2002

As an addendum, I've found MailScanner *incredibly* useful in helping out
smaller sites that I backup MX for.  This is especially since I've
noticed(perhaps the trend is old, but I've not come across it till
recently) spammers pulling MX records, specifically non-domain backup MX's
and using them for spamming from resolvable domains.