Sign Clean Messages = yes

Evert Jan van Ramselaar evertjan at VANRAMSELAAR.NET
Tue Jan 29 09:05:28 GMT 2002

Julian Field said:
>>However, it still seems "Sign Clean Messages = yes" also removes the
>>Return-Path header.
> That one I really don't understand, as nothing plays with the
> Return-Path header... :(

I'm just guessing, but as the Return-Path header is always the first,
can't itjust be that somewhere the first of all headers is accidently deleted in some
routine?

Has anyone been able to reproduce this by setting "Sign Clean Messages =
yes"? When I set it to "no", the Return-Path header shows up again, so I
guessthis must be related...

--
  Evert Jan van Ramselaar  <evertjan at vanramselaar.net>
  Van Ramselaar Info Tech  <http://www.vanramselaar.nl>

___
This message has been scanned for viruses and other dangerous
content by Van Ramselaar Info Tech and is believed to be clean.
See http://www.vr-it.com/emailpolicy.php