Sendmail user open problem

Jonathan Arcand jonathan.arcand at CEGEPTR.QC.CA
Tue Jan 22 18:53:37 GMT 2002

Hello,

I'm testing mailscanner. It seemed to work great when I tried it for the first time (start at the console).

I placed the config in rc.d to start mailscanner and sendmail on a reboot. Since then, my sendmail doesn't work correctly anymore. I replaced the startup config by the old and the problem persist:

169 ?        S      0:00 sendmail: ./g0MHLqn00167 my.domain.name.: user open

All mail jams in the mqueue.

What can be the cause of this problem?

I don't find anything in www.sendmail.org.

Thanks in advance

Jonathan Arcand
Technicien en informatique
Cégep de Trois-Rivières
3500 de Courval, Trois-Rivières (Québec) G9A 5E6
(819) 376-1721 poste 2225
jonathan.arcand at cegeptr.qc.ca
jonathan at netsaint.cegeptr.qc.ca