Question - Feature request ?

Dave Atkin dave at NONSTOP-NETWORKS.CO.UK
Tue Jan 22 15:17:11 GMT 2002

> People wanted some horribly complicated per user + per domain scanning and
> spam delivery control mechanism, which is awfully complicated to
implement.

What I'd *really* like is the config file to be split into a global section
and a per-domain section (maybe each domain config could be in a separate
file). Perhaps this could be done reasonably easily by running multiple
mailscanner processes, one per domain, each one reading its own config file?

Would this require mail for the different domains to be queued in separate
directories?

Dave Atkin
www.nonstop-networks.co.uk