Question - Feature request ?

Sveinn G. Gunnarsson sveinn at SVEINNG.COM
Tue Jan 22 14:25:45 GMT 2002

Hi folks.

First of all, I want to thank Julian and all the good people that have helped, for this great software.
I've been testing a Mailscanner/Sophos combo on a RS/6000 P43 under AIX 4.3.3, and it's working like a charm.

I have one question.

Is it possible to filter which domains I want to scan, and which I want to pass straight through without being scanned?

Best of all would be a config file under /opt/mailscanner/etc/ that could work like spam.whitelist.conf, and there I would put the domains that I wanted to be scanned.

Is this possible without much rewrite, or better yet, has someone done this patch already?

Sveinn G. Gunnarsson
System administrator

Islandssimi hf.
www.islandssimi.is