ANNOUNCE: Version 3.03-1 released

Gerry Doris gerry at DORFAM.CA
Fri Jan 18 22:09:17 GMT 2002

When I upgraded my system earlier this week to 3.03-1 I saw a message that
mailscanner.conf had been saved as mailscanner.conf.rpmsave.  It was
renamed as stated.

I don't see how it can be otherwise as the old conf files may not be
compatible with new releases (general statement not mailscanner specific).
In any case, the fresh new unmodified mailscanner.conf file was waiting
for me to customize in the appropriate place.

In summary, it all worked as advertised.

Gerry

--
"The lyfe so short, the craft so long to learne" Chaucer